Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ernie and Slab Studying (teaser)



  A little teaser for a fan made George Liquor cartoon based on a John Kricfalusi layout at http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/. All rights goes to John Kricfalusi.

  I am am working on my original characters now, also busy on a pre production of a video game, I am not finishing this up any time soon. It was a great learning tool, it forces you to meet standards. John himself recommended to animate existing characters. They are designed with functionality by experienced professionals. Efficient structure is the main lesson to learn. I copied hundreds of frames from good old days cartoons, but I decided to animate something I could actually work on. However, it does feel like I am wearing someone's clothing. I will definitely finish it, I hate not finishing stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment