Saturday, July 21, 2012

Help John Kricfalusi make real cartoons again!



  Growing up in Brazil I was blessed with the best cartoons ever made. The Brazilian television wanting to save up money would not buy the 70's and 80's crapy cartoons and instead they would use the old cartoons from the 30's and 40's. We only had the really popular shows from the 80's like He-Man, Thundercats... besides that, it was all old cartoons, old Disney stuff, Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, early Hana Barbera, it was all I would watch. I want to make good cartoons again, and there is only one man capable to "Kickstart" that, John Kricfalusi.

  "Cans Without Labels" (John's project) could be the renaissance of animated cartoons. If this gets made, it may lead to an entire movement and cartoonists will make cartoons again. Help John save my carer choice, so I can get a job doing what I love. Be a PRODUCER of George Liquor's cartoon can's without labels.


No comments:

Post a Comment